Employee Relations Advisor
ER Advisor with experience in Employee Relations casework and a CIPD/Human Resources qualification required by leading company based in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire. The ER Advisor will be responsible for providing an outstanding ER focused service. This is a hands on role which requires a ER specialist who is able to deal with a high number of ER cases at one time so experience in a large organisation would be preferred.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Provide ER specialist advice and support face to face and over the telephone
- General advice on practical implementation of policies and procedures
- Provide an effective and comprehensive HR Service for employee relations issues.
- Identify and advise on areas of concern relating to HR issues.
Key personal requirements for the HR Advisor:
- A 2 years operational HR experience, ER experience is essential.
- CIPD level 3 +
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you have demonstrable experience in the above accountabilities and possess the key skills required, please apply now. For a further discussion, please contact me using the supplied contact details.
ninesharp HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: HR, Human resources, Employee relations, Employment legislation, CIPD, Level 3, Hertfordshire, Herts, Enfield, Cheshunt, Broxbourne, Hatfield, Enfield