Senior Multi-skilled Design Engineer - Electronics
I have the pleasure to announce that I am working with an extremely interesting company who specialise in highly precise cash detection products, who are now on the lookout for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join the team due to a long standing Engineers retirement.
The company is based on the outskirts of Coventry, but within a commutable distance from Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Rugby and Leicester.
They would be interested in seeing individuals with experience in:
- PCB Design
- Analogue and Digital Circuit Design
- Over 6 years' experience within industry
- Electronic Engineering degree or related
- Design for EMC
- Interfacing Ethernet and Bluetooth modules
- Experience working with PIC microcontrollers
- Over 10 years' experience within industry
The salary range for this position is from GBP45,000 to GBP55,000 depending on experience, with interviews starting from Monday 24th April.
If this position is of interest to you or you would like to hear more about it, then please do get in contact with Jordan Pickering via email on (see below) with an updated CV, or alternatively by applying through this advert.