Sales Support Executive
Part-time Sales Support Executive
Flexible working, Homebased
We are looking for a bright, talented sales & administration person to join our busy dynamic team. We deliver personal & work development programmes to both men and women across the globe, with 28 years’ experience in doing so in more than 44 countries.
Our highly-experienced Senior Training Consultant needs some support as we are continually expanding into new organisations and new countries.
This flexible and part-time role will include lots of on the job training. Key qualities include self-motivation, an open and honest demeanour, approachability, willingness to learn & availability to travel.
The role is home-based with monthly team meetings in either London or Kettering.
Common tasks within the role will include (but are not limited to):
- Contacting current and past clients about training programmes
- Manage enquiry follow up/callbacks
- Generating new sales leads
- Generating appointments from leads for potential client visits by the Senior Training Consultant
- Building relationships with existing & new clients
- Managing correspondence between the sales team and clients
- Manage client database – cleanse and ongoing updating
- Create and implement telesales campaigns
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Answering phone calls & deal with initial web enquiries
- Scheduling meetings & diaries
Skills required include:
- Excellent phone & interpersonal manner
- Strong sales skills via telephone and face to face, business to business and business to individual
- Proven track record of achieving sales through both warm and cold calling
- Interest in personal & work development training
- Proficiency in all main computer & Internet skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint
- Knowledge of CRM systems would be an advantage
- Ability to be flexible in dealing with a whole range of tasks
Please send you CV and covering letter through the 'APPLY' tab.