Service Delivery Manger - Leading IT Managed Service
Service Delivery Manager - Leading IT Managed Service
GBP55k + Excellent Benefits - London
My client, a leading Provider of IT Managed Services, is looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to be based on site in London.
The successful candidate will operationally manage the provision of Managed Service and Support Services for customer accounts in line with contractual requirements and financial targets.
- Act as the primary service management contact for the customer
- Ensure all engagements drive the customers experience in line with the customer contracted services, managing customer expectations at all times.
- Undertake the management and oversight of the Service Levels in accordance with Service Level Agreement including attending relevant key Customer Third Party Provider service meetings as requested by the Customer.
- To Co-ordinate experience and satisfaction surveys with the Customer; examples of which are:
- transaction survey at point of ticket creation and/or closure; and
- Customer survey to be released at an agreed frequency with content pre agreed between the Parties.
- Act as the escalation point within the business for the customer.
- Co-ordination and execution of monthly, quarterly and annual Service Review Meetings in accordance with the provisions of Service Level Agreement and Service Schedule.
- Monthly service level & performance reporting in line with schedules
- Regularly review and maintain the Service Order Schedules ensuring they are accurate and any amendments have been accepted by both the customer and the business at all times
- As required ensure a Service Improvement Plan (SIP) is in place to address any risks relating to delivery of service in line with the Schedules and the Service levels. Manage all activities to resolution. Update monthly at a minimum
- As appropriate develop a Continuous Service Improvement Plan (CSIP). Ensuring a clear distinction is made between fundamental service additions/changes versus improvements to processes. Ensure were appropriate they are costed and an appropriate order is in place from the customer. Update monthly at a minimum.
- Experience working within an ITIL environment.
- Confidence to accomplish job requirements and positively welcomes feedback for continuous improvement.
- Previous service delivery management experience in an IT managed service environment.
- Must understand the importance of management controls and process and procedures in the delivery of services;