Deputy Care Home Manager
Job Title: Deputy Home Manager
Hours Per Week: 38.5hrs Per Week
Location: Bearehill Care Home, 24 Castle Street Brechin Angus DD9 6JU
Rate Of Pay: GBP31,631 per annum
Please Apply Online
Four Seasons Health Care are an award winning provider of Care Home Services across the UK. As the UK`s largest provider of Care Home Services we are always looking to strengthen our amazing staff teams and have an opportunity for a new or experienced Deputy Home Manager to join our team.
What`s On Offer?
We provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development program, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniforms where applicable. We will also cover the full cost of PVG Membership.
Also on offer is an amazing career path for those looking to advance their careers into Management or Operational Support.
As the Deputy Home Manager you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team. As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
So as a deputy manager what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Assist the home manager in the overall management of the care home as required.
- Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home - managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Maintain clinical excellence - role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the home - ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Take on an active leadership role - you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Developing your people - oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
- People management - play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
Applicants must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.