Panoramic Associates are delighted to be supporting a London market Insurer to assist them in their search for a Compliance Manager. This is a newly created role due to an internal move and the growing need for compliance support. Reporting into the Director you will have oversight over the whole compliance function. With the support of a compliance assistant you will ensure that appropriate systems and controls are in place for the company and its appointed representatives (AR).
Key responsibilities include:
* Overseeing the compliance function of the company and its AR network
* Managing and mentoring the Compliance Assistant
* Conducting detailed risk assessments around new AR applications
* Advising clients on the appropriateness of their risk and compliance frameworks
* Ensuring a robust compliance framework is in place across the company and its AR network
* Candidates should have at least 5 years' experience in the Compliance function within the general insurance sector.
* A deep working knowledge of all areas of the FCA handbook is essential, particularly PRIN, SYSC, COND, ICOBS, PERG, DISP and MIPRU.
* Experience of working within the Lloyd's market is also essential.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity to work in a unique environment within the London Market.
Please contact Stuart Macarthur at Panoramic for more details and to avoid missing out!