Junior Salesperson, London
Rupert Bevan Ltd has been designing, making and finishing bespoke furniture, antiqued mirror and specialist finishes for more than twenty years. We work for leading interior designers, architects and private clients all over the world. Our Design and Glass studios and workshops are in Shropshire, and in London is our showroom and Specialist Finishing studio.
We are now looking for a bright, confident and enthusiastic Junior Salesperson to join our busy team. We are looking for someone capable of delivering exceptional, high-end service to new and existing customers, and to help drive sales and exceed targets. Some relevant experience would be useful.
You must be self-motivated, able to work independently, and have excellent organisational, numerical and communication skills. A positive, can-do attitude is vital. You should be able to effectively manage key relationships both internally and externally.
- Research, contact and present to potential new clients
- Deal with all initial enquires for glass, mirrors and any other work as allocated
- Meet with clients, in the London showroom or on site, to build the design brief
- Provide estimates, samples, images and other relevant sales material to client
- Maintain client database
- Undertake site surveys and templating, oversee installations and manage snagging
- Ensure smooth and clear lines of communication are maintained between the Shropshire and London studios throughout each project
- Manage Quality Control
- Make regular visits to the Shropshire studios to discuss current and upcoming projects as required
- Analyse each project for efficiency and quality and feed back to the Shropshire workshops
- Liaise with our PR and Marketing Co-ordinator on advertising and promotion
- Participate in general sales meetings and update / provide feed back to sales team
- Attend trade shows and industry events when required
- General assistance in the smooth running and development of the company
Candidates must have
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to read technical drawings (knowledge of Sketchup and Vectorworks would be useful)
- A full clean driving licence
For immediate start
Salary dependent on skills and experience
How to apply
Please send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you want to join Rupert Bevan Ltd and why you are the ideal candidate for this role. Attach your full CV and provide details of your availability for interview. Please apply only if you meet all the requirements.