You will be joining a leading service provider for Sheffield, a role as Management Accountant has arisen with an opportunity to further develop your Business Partnering skills.
Located in the heart of Sheffield, this organisation was established over 30 years ago and provides excellent services to the local community.
As Management Accountant, you will use your accountancy skills to support the organisation in the following areas:
- Preparing financial statements and accounts.
- Monitoring spending and budgets.
- Analysing company's financial performance.
- Develop and forecast future spends and profits.
- Managing a small team.
- Develop effective stakeholder relationships
To be successful as a Management Accountant within this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA qualified accountant
- Experience in producing management accounts
- Interest in the Public and Not-for-Profit sector
- Strong communication skills
- Prime location in Sheffield
- GBP40,000 depending on experience
- Opportunity to progress