Commercial Finance Business Partner
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are supporting one of the UK's fastest growing Retail organisations in the recruitment of a Commercial Finance Business Partner.
The role will be based in their Sale offices, as they look to increase their North West footprint.
Manchester / Sale is the main hub of my clients England operation, and this role is supporting the commercial growth and acquisitions as they continue to invest.
My client is looking for a highly commercial Finance Business Partner who will support key stakeholders across Marketing, Sales and Creativity teams, reporting business insight to regional CEO's while working directly with the Group Financial Controller.
This is a true interface role, where you will enjoy full autonomy in the commercial engagement of Finance, while managing the full portfolio budgets. Revenues are key within this role, and you will be supporting the organisations growth targets and plans by hands on budgetary and forecasting engagement.
Area's which you will support the business include:
- Budgeting and Forecasting for 2017 / 2018
- 3 & 5 year plans for future trends
- Cost rationalisation and Budgeting
- Marketing spend
- Business Strategy - Identifying area's of growth through organic and acquisition
- Appraisal and Analysis of Commercial Contracts
Growth is key to my client, and they are looking for a Finance Business Partner, who will help to drive the business to achieve their 2017 goals.
- Qualified Accountant, ACA (open to first move from practice), CIMA or ACCA
- Excellent Communication skills and experience of working in a highly communicative environment. Experience of tailoring financial information to specific audience will be of real benefit.
Salary & Benefits
As Commercial Business Partner, you will be able to command a competitive salary (GBP45,000 to GBP52,000) while also being in an organisation that rarely comes to the market to recruit, as they have a policy to grow and develop internal talent. This is a rare opportunity for the right, career minded individual.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.