Account Manager (Supplier/FMCG)
I have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join a Data Consultancy who are partnered with a leading FMCG market research company. They work with suppliers and wholesalers, offering them accurate and timely data, to ensure long-term success.
The main focus of this role will be to build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers to achieve year on year renewals to data subscriptions.
The Account Manager will use a consultative approach to drive development within their data sharing, whilst also offering quality and consistency
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the Supplier
- Manage and deliver forecast for supplier revenue (Contract, Subscriptions..)
- Understand user volume and stats and taking necessary actions
- Responsibility for overseeing all aspects of supplier data, processes and quality reviews
- Responsibility for data integrity and security
- Deliver quarterly reviews on supplier data performance
- Liaise with development to set strategies for new products within supplier and it's data set
- Stay up-to-date with developments and suggest new ways to increase sales
- Experience as an Account/Relationship Manager
- Experience in Sales and Customer Service
- Experience negotiating and meeting client requirements
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Hands on experience with Data and Excel
- Ideally will have FMCG/Supplier experience
If you're an Account Manager who thrives on creating and maintaining positive and long-lasting client relationships, please apply now!