Business Change Project Manager - Hospitality/Retail
My client a leading high street multichannel retailer/leisure business is seeking to hire a Project Manager with strong business relationship skills combined with a sound understanding of the Agile systems development life cycle. This newly created role will deliver a number of strategic projects and requires solid Project Management experience with good stakeholder relationship skills and multiple project delivery experience. Supplier management is also key as there are both in house teams and external teams working on the deliverables.
This role will work across a wide range of projects and offer the opportunity to work with the business community. There will be a high requirement for good commercial awareness and individuals should demonstrate a real passion for digital and multichannel retailing.
Working as part of an entrepreneurial, energetic and forward thinking business this is a great opportunity for a talented Project Manager with heaps of potential to get on board and make a real difference.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience within IT Project Management with at least two projects delivered.
- EPOS, Merchandising, Hospitality systems experience highly desirable.
- Prince 2 qualified would be highly beneficial.
- Supplier management.
- Team player.
- Ability to translate business requirements into practical solutions.
- Travel, Gaming or Retail sector experience will be considered.