Electronic Fire and Security Engineer
Electronic Fire and Security Engineer - East Central Scotland - 20 - 22k per annum (+ Potential Overtime/On-call work) + Benefits - JD/Req/034735
An exciting opportunity has become available for a qualified engineer with an industry leading electronic fire and security solutions company based in East Central Scotland.
My client, a well-regarded NSI Gold accredited organisation with a diverse customer base, are seeking a positive and target-oriented individual to join their growing team.
The successful applicant's day to day responsibilities would include:
* Installation, maintenance and fault finding of security technologies
* Liaising with customers, engineers, and service desk
* On call work every one in four weeks
* Completing required paperwork within specific time frames
To be eligible for this role you must be a qualified engineer with at least three years experience.
Other key skills and experiences include:
* Knowledge of hand and power tool operations
* Full clean driving license as the role will be predominantly field based
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
* Attentive with a natural aptitude for problem solving
* Experience working with security technology would be beneficial
* This appointment is subject to satisfactory security screening in line with BS 7858:2004 relating to the past 10 years, there will also be a probationary period of 3 months for the successful candidate
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position, please submit your CV for immediate review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.