My client, a global Powerhouse within the publishing industry, is looking for an Analytics Manager to join their team in Central London.
To support the global growth of our audiences and to develop new exciting products, they are building a data and analytics team, based in London, and seeking an Analytics Manager. You will report to their Head of Analytics and Reporting, and will interface with a wide set of stakeholders, including product, editorial, engineering, strategy and commercial, to generate data-driven insights and solutions. This is a great opportunity to join a small, growing team and help develop the data and analytics framework for the business.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Build and manage analytics projects that utilises data from multiple sources to provide dashboards and ad-hoc reports.
- Provide insights and recommendations for a range of stakeholders across the business taking account how best practice will be replicated in different markets and brands.
- Create, run and refine reporting; a large piece of the role will be to develop a centralised view of key KPI's across the markets.
- Define and develop audience segments and drive behaviour targeting and personalisation.
- Improve and create web analytics tagging guide documentation.
- Support multivariate testing and optimisation projects with data analysis and insights.
- Owning and delivering projects across markets with stakeholders at all levels.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in analysing, interpreting and presenting data in a consumer insight setting.
- Highly analytical and numerate.
- Experience with SQL, statistical packages, and analytics and visualisation tools (eg Google Analytics, Omniture, Tableau)
- Experience in digital publishing or a related field (advertising, social media, content marketing).
- Previously managed stakeholders/team to deliver projects.
- Ability to extract complex data and simplify into meaningful business level metrics with insights and recommendations.
- Proactive and curious, with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Speaking foreign languages will be advantageous.
- Experience in statistical analysis and multivariate prototype testing.
- Excel wizardry.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.