An global leading precision engineering/manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent company who reward their staff with a competitive salary and a clear progression path.
Within this role you will be:
- Seeking and maintaining PE approvals with relevant approval bodies.
- Investigating and answering customer complaints.
- Defining/implementing corrective actions.
- Acting as liaison between customer and supplier for faults with non-JG products.
- Supplier performance and development.
- Conducting internal audits, including raising non-conformities.
- Member of continuous improvement team.
- Assistance to manufacturing departments in resolving concerns.
- Investigation of any concern which may affect the quality of the end product and recommend corrective actions.
- Any dimensional/process/procedural check as required.
- Member of APQP team, as required.
- Member of process FMEA team, as required.
- Member of 8D team, as required.
- Preparation and maintenance of quality support documentation. Eg QCP, flow charts, QA plans, works procedures and manufacturing instructions.
To qualify for this role you will have:
- Strong experience as a Quality Engineer within engineering/manufacturing environments
- Engineering related qualification- desirable not necessary