Business Development Manager (South East)
Business Development Manager: An experienced, committed and driven Business Development Manager is required to be responsible for growing non-acute product sales within the south-east territory (M3, M25, M1, A14).
As Business Development Manager, you will work with channel partners and end users alike to deliver year on year sales growth across a variety of target markets and industries including Dental practices, GP practices, Care Homes, Veterinary Clinics, as well as non-healthcare markets such as Retail, Government and Education, Food Service, Facilities Management, Hospitality, Beauty and Leisure.
This is an exciting role for a Business Development Manager to contribute to the growth of this successful, ambitious FMCG company specialising in manufacturing and distributing unique, quality products within the healthcare industry. Come and join a growing sales team offering boundless opportunities to generate significant income for proven products in untapped markets. Applicants residing within proximity of Kent are ideally located to cover London and the South East.
- Create a new business funnel and win new customers to deliver sales growth
- Account manage and support key / important end user customers
- Manage and support channel partners within territory
- Attend and support the field sales team at local and national conferences / exhibitions to promote the company and secure new business
- Raise awareness and educate non-acute markets of the importance of infection prevention and the healthcare solutions to help with this
- Develop prospects from opportunity through to implementation
- Create customer proposals and deliver sales presentations where necessary
- Conduct business meetings to range extend listings and identify areas for growth
- Raise visibility of the value delivered by the company to senior levels in account
- Develop robust long term relationships with key decision makers within account base
- Provide product training to office and field based staff
- Develop trust and partnership relationships with staff at all levels
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally qualified to degree level or equivalent (science subject preferred)
- Evidence of previous sales training (internal or external) highly desired
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-motivator with a drive for results
- A confident and natural networker
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- Proven sales experience of selling in a consumables business
- Experience of working with channel partners and selling indirectly
- Experience developing indirect business with distributors and wholesalers
- Minimum 2 years Sales experience with the winning of new business
- Demonstrable understanding of infection prevention highly desired
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, personable, motivated Business Development Manager to join and develop with an internationally leading, ambitious, multimillion GBP healthcare products business established in 2004. Competitive salary, annual bonus, company car, laptop, mobile, pension scheme, plus an unlimited supply of snacks, fruit, fresh coffee and company socials! Apply now for more details!