Regional Director (South)
Regional Director - South: Have you ever considered running your own business or franchise but don't want to make as upfront investment? Are you a commercially minded, ambitious, high energy Director level individual that understands the needs of growing SME sized businesses? Are you well connected in the SME community? Are you a people person with the ability to present a compelling proposition to Managing Directors? Do you believe people are the hub of success?
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced managing director calibre individual with strong relationship building skills, and an entrepreneurial approach, to lead and further develop the already established South region (Surrey / Hampshire / Sussex / Kent) for the UK's leading provider of part-time HR Directors to aspirational SME businesses with GBP5m - GBP25m turnover.
The role will appeal to a successful high-calibre individual, who is willing to put time and energy into creating a rewarding role that incorporates a flexible work-life balance and high earnings potential, gained from developing the South region to its full potential (realistic GBP200k earnings within 5 years). You will have the autonomy and freedom to achieve results with all the marketing and operational support expected from a thriving national company. Applications are encouraged from individuals able to self-fund their move into a self-employed business development role as it may take several months to build earnings.
Business development is primarily driven by referrals and inbound enquiries, either from the established client base, or from long term group partners, so this multi-faceted role entails meeting and presenting to warm prospects, proactive account management of the existing clients, and leadership of the HR Directors delivering the services. Full head office support and training provided.
- Create new business prospects through proactive networking and relationship building with new / existing partners and business contacts
- Follow up new business prospects (referrals / inbound enquiries) and win new clients
- Account manage and develop the existing portfolio of clients to ensure long term client retention
- Lead the team of circa 10 HR Directors delivering the service to clients in the South
- Full accountability for managing and further developing the region
Skills & Experience
- A strong "people person" with a natural ability to lead teams and nurture and build relationships
- Credible and able to "connect" with and influence SME sector business owners
- Ability to sell by understanding client HR needs and proposing appropriate solutions
- Long term account management approach
- Energetic, motivated, able to makes things happen
- Organised and dependable
- Entrepreneurial non-corporate individual seeking the freedom to work autonomously
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced business professional or consultant with the ability to sell professional HR services to the SME sector across the South. Apply now to learn more about joining this leading company, and realise your dream of working for yourself in a remuneration structure that directly rewards your efforts. Uncapped earnings.