Partner Manager - Bracknell - GBP25k
An opportunity to join a well-established Client of mine as a Partner Manager in Bracknell, UK.
Job Type: Permanent
Provide overall ownership & management of the Partner relationships to include:
- Research into potential suppliers through liaison with Solution Architects and Purchasing Departments and Subject Matter Experts (SME's).
- Produce and issue generic, service-related statements of requirement which will further define the requirement and explore in depth the suppliers' credibility, capabilities and prices.
- Analyse and score supplier responses to gain an objective view of their competencies and professionalism.
- Identify and engage chosen partners and assist with negotiation of contract terms and conditions.
- Establish supplier interfaces for pricing, operations, service management and billing.
- Communicate internally the selection of a new supplier and distribute primary contact points.
- Manage ongoing supplier relationship through monitoring of business levels, operational performance, service reviews and benchmarking exercises.
- Drive through corrective action plans where service falls below acceptable levels.
- Provide advice and guidance to all parties involved in the management of suppliers.
- Ensure ongoing communication of supplier engagement processes and key contact points.
- Ownership and periodic update of Supplier Strategy positioning with specific reference to emerging service requirements.
- Provide input to complex bids involving calculation of resource, developing sparing models, confirmation of supplier costs, review of solution design and examination of operational processes.
- Previous proven experience in the IT Field Service industry with specific reference to hardware remedial services and involving a thorough understanding of the following functions:
- Bid Management
- Customer Account Management
- Operational Management
- Service Management
- Supplier Management
- Transition Management
- Project Management
- Previous working experience in complex, multi-cultural and Matrix managed organizations
- Excellent English, verbal and written
- Excellent supplier management and relationship building ability - strong supplier-facing skill with the aptitude and awareness to bring a high degree of value from the relationship in terms of cost control, working practices and supplier performance.
- Results driven - demonstrating a sense of urgency; persisting in the face of obstacles; putting top priority on getting results.
- Strategic thinking/Visionary thinking - developing strategies for supplier selection and management to enhance the competitiveness of the company; identify critical success factors in different business and operational situations; see that focused strategies are translated into clear objectives which can in turn be delivered to the benefit of the business.
- Drive Execution - driving continuous improvement in supplier relationships by integrating the efforts of the company and the supplier and through operational synergies develop effective working practices for both parties.
- Influencing and Negotiating - winning support from others; shaping the opinions of key stakeholders within the organisation and our suppliers; working through conflict to create a win/win result.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
If this role is of interest, please apply for immediate consideration to (see below) or call. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.