Client Relationship Manager
We are looking for an ambitious Client Relationship Manager to join a forward-thinking International company who are global market leaders in the manufacturing industry. They manufacture and supply tailor-made automated production lines, combining process machinery, systems and support to the bakery markets throughout the world.
The Client Relationship Manager will partner with and ensure long-term successful relationships between the company and their customers. A major aspect of the role will be working on client sites to develop and grow a strategically important E-commerce portal to increase product visibility and enhance the customer experience. This is a new role which has been created to grow the E-commerce side of the business and to establish a far deeper relationship with market leading clients.
- Manage the strategic relationship with a portfolio of major clients around the E-commerce portal approach
- To be central point of contact for clients on all supplier requests, support and opportunities for the E-commerce portal
- Work closely with both client and internal delivery teams both UK and Europe to ensure they have full visibility of the E-commerce portal and are involved at the most appropriate time with all E-commerce opportunities
- Develop and maintain key customer relationship to ensure the growth and long term success of the portal
- Understand and evangelise the E-commerce concept and its strategic importance
- Drive and deliver high uptake of the portal concept through strong client and client supplier engagement
Desired Skills and experience
- Proven experience and success in selling E-commerce products/solutions and concepts
- Experience of building new business strategies in the Bakery or foods marketplace
- 2-5 years' experience within a similar role, fast learner and driven to action
- Will be an expert in long term account management strategy and delivery tactics aligned with an advanced understanding of customer relationships
- Customer focussed, used to ensuring high levels of customer service and satisfaction, maximising new opportunities and building rewarding and long standing relationships
- Strong commercial acumen aligned with excellent influencing skills and leadership capabilities, able to be seen a trusted partner and advisor
- A confident communicator with strong presentation skills
- The individual must have excellent problem solving skills, be highly organised and be able to set clear agendas and objectives
- Degree or similar level achievement
This is an excellent opportunity in a growing and dynamic market leading international company. It has an excellent package including a fully expensed car, fuel card, family health care and substantial pension contributions. This is aligned with great personal development opportunities.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.