Business Development Manager - Paid Search
Candidates with experience in the Paid Search Market will have an advantage.
Role: Business Development Manager - Paid Search Market
Salary: GBP45k - GBP55k with Double OTE + Benefits
Our client is the world's leading, MarTech vendor in the paid search market.
They work with high end brands & agencies globally and are currently a key partner with Facebook.
With constant growth within the business, they are looking to expand and add to their Sales team. They are looking for a Mid Market Sales Executive to join the team and focus on driving the agency side of the business.
Focusing on selling the Search, Social and Display solutions as well as the re-targeting and bidding capabilities.
Ideally, our client is looking to speak with individuals who have a proven track record of Business Development working with brands/retailers from around the UK.
- Own your sales territory, identify key targets, prioritise prospects and engage at a senior level using a range of business development skills
- Work closely with the Lead Generation team to identify prospective clients and follow up with leads obtained by them
- Implement a consistent methodology for winning new business and particular key target clients
- Utilising the Product Consultants and Professional Services team during the sales cycle to ensure deep knowledge and expertise is delivered at all times
- Consistently achieve a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
- Manage the sales cycle and present the full product portfolio at a consistently high level and standard both face to face and via the web at all times
- Monitor post-sale and on boarding stages, provide an effective handover of the client to Client Services and Profession Services teams as well as all necessary internal stakeholders
- Experience working in a New Business Sales role focused within the Digital Advertising space - experience in SEM or SaaS would be a plus
- Proven outstanding track record in meeting and exceeding goals and sales targets
- Experience selling to direct end users of a senior level - experience selling to C- Level executives would be a plus
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders across all areas of the business
- Technically minded, with a consultative approach to sales, strong relationship building skills, highly target driven, and able to work in a flexible environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Naturally hard working and inquisitive, with a passion and drive to over achieve
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in London for a company offering an excellent salary, high and realistic OTE as well as stock options and benefit perks.
No agencies please.