We are Amberjack. Award winning experts in future talent and volume recruitment outsourcing, technology and assessment. We deliver unparalleled results for our clients by combining intelligent insights and innovative technology with a passion for customer and candidate experience. Our people make us who we are and our values are at the heart of what we do. We’re passionate collaborators, always striving for better, always doing the right thing and always accountable.
Our Finance Team play a critical role in supporting the needs of the business and due to demand we are now looking for a like-minded individual to join the team as our Financial Accountant.
About the Role:
As our Financial Accountant you will assist our Finance Manager in providing management information to our Senior Leadership Team, Board and Shareholders. Your responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly financial accounts and managing the month end close
- Creating and posting all journals (Depreciation, Prepayments, Accruals, Deferred Income)
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assisting in the production of the Monthly Managements Account pack
- Costs of Sales Reports
- Assisting in the monthly re-forecasts
- Assisting with Cash Flow Management and Forecasting
- Producing year-end forecasts and year–end Accounts
- Assisting in production of our annual budget pack
- Supervision of Assistant Management Accountant
- Assisting with our Compliance Responsibilities and internal Policy Development
- Submitting Statutory Returns – VAT, PAYE
- Assisting with Client Invoicing when necessary
Who we’re looking for:
You’ll be qualified (CIMA or ACCA) with demonstrable relevant experience particularly in month end procedures and reporting. You will also have advanced knowledge of excel, excellent inter-personal skills and an energtic and positive attitude with the ability to prioritise your workload and manage conflicting deadlines. You’ll be comfortable working both individually with minimal supervision and with team members in a flexible, collaborative manner
What we offer:
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a collaborative, open and friendly working environment, and great opportunities for personal and professional development.
If this sounds like a match to your skillset and career ambitions we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a supporting statement outlining why you’re right for this role.
Closing date for applications is : Friday 23 June 2017