Requirement and Purpose:
A paralegal is required to support the operations of the Legal Team.
- Reviewing and assisting with negotiation of commercial contracts, confidentiality agreements, heads of terms and letters of intent.
- Drafting contract amendments and both reviewing and collating conditions precedent.
- Monitoring KYC requirements and managing due diligence with respect to new clients.
- Conducting legal, corporate and commercial research where necessary.
- Dealing with Companies House compliance, including the filing of annual returns and company accounts.
- Liaising with the company insurance brokers so as to procure insurance certificates for the company and to manage those insurance certificates provided by customers and vendors.
- Maintaining and updating the Company’s register of agents, drafting and reviewing agency agreements.
- Managing general administrative tasks including, though not limited to, the sending and filing of originals.
- Assisting with the continual development of in-house precedents.
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of in-house training.