We are seeking to recruit a proactive individual for a customer facing role. The suitable candidate will have exceptionally strong communication skills, be self-motivated and able to work well alone.
- Must have at least 1 years experience in a customer facing sales role.
- This role is located at various locations, therefore, the candidate must have their own car.
- This is a full-time role.
- £7.50- £10.00 an hour + excellent bonus and commission structure.
Key roles and responsibilities of this post:
- To generate leads for the Pennine sales team by approaching prospects within Pennine static and mobile sites and creating appointments.
- To attend sites across the North East, according to the weekly rota created by the Field Marketing Manager.
- To meet all lead generation targets as outlined by the Field Marketing Manager.
- To meet all return-to-cost targets as outlined by the Field Marketing Manager.
- To submit all acquired leads to the Pennine sales team immediately after they are taken.
- To ensure that all leads submitted to the sales team meet the Pennine lead criteria as outlined in the lead criteria document.
- To ensure that all required customer information is documented and passed to the sales team.
- To ensure that customers are approached and engaged exactly as described in the Pennine Field Marketer Brand Guidelines.
- To meet the personal presentation standards exactly as described within the Pennine Field/Showroom Presentation Guidelines.
- To take appropriate care of Pennine uniforms as prescribed in the Pennine Uniform Process document.
- To distribute Pennine brochures to potential customers who make appointments as directed by the Field Marketing Manager and Assistant Field Marketing Manager.
- To alert the Field Marketing Manager or Assistant Field Marketing Manager to any potential on-site stock issues with Pennine marketing materials.
- To ensure that the presentation of any occupied Pennine stand meets the standard described in the Pennine Stand Presentation Guidelines.
- To take appropriate care of the Pennine stand and report any damage or faults to the Field Marketing Manager.
- To attend any Field Marketing meetings as required by the Field Marketing Manager.
Training and development
- To undertake any training required by the Field Marketing Manager or Assistant Field Marketing Manager.
- To always ask yourself and the other members of the Pennine team, ‘How can we do better? How can we improve what we do?’ To never stop developing. To have ideas.
- To care about the detail – to ensure that every interaction with the customer -no matter how small - is of an exceptional standard.
Apply by CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews to be held at:
Unit 1c North Tyne Industrial Estate Benton
Newcastle upon Tyne Tyne and Wear