SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING SALES DIRECTOR | The KRiB TV - Flexible, Work from Home - Commission only
The KRiB TV ( www.thekrib.tv )is the fastest growing kids literacy platform taking the children's publishing world by storm. An online video platform presented by a flurry of book crazy kids aged 7-12, that is home to a variety of entertaining book based shows, features, viewer vlogs, book recommendations, fab author hot-seats, competitions, book themed social awareness and much more.
The KRIB's mission is to celebrate books and raise child literacy in a fresh modern way, appealing to the technology, social media generation of 21st century of kids!
In order to keep expanding and keep doing what we do, we are looking for an individual to join the team on a COMMISSION ONLY basis, who has concrete experience in sponsorship, brand awareness and advertising. This role is totally flexible and will be worked from home in your own time, with the commission rate to be negotiated based on experience, and income directly depending on your secured funds for The KRiB.
The KRiB is a super exciting and totally unique service being offered to the UK market and something brands who are interested in child literacy - a hot topic frequently in the British media, could be very keen to stand by. As a result, their investment can be totally unlimited and your commission fee reflective of that. An exciting incentive for anyone interested in this job.
We are looking for someone who:
* Has a proven track record in securing sponsorship and advertising.
* Great negotiation and sales skills. Feels confident in attracting potential sponsors at an early stage of a companies life.
* Passionate about raising child literacy and getting kids excited about reading, be it kids in Britain or even his/her own kids and is genuinely excited by what we do.
* Would be great if the individual has experience, knowledge or contacts with child orientated brands, but it's not mandatory.
* Is enthusiastic and wants to grow the company/with the company.
The KRiB team is small and wish to welcome someone who can not only help us grow in our mission to raise child literacy across the UK, but will indirectly facilitate us to be able to provide jobs for more people from professionals to graduates. All of which will also enable us to expand into international territories such as the United States.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you,