Dub are seeking a Marketing Manager with 5+ years to single-handedly manage and implement a rebranding program, communicate a new product launch, create and develop relationships with new and existing customers around the world, and support existing solutions and services.
Your are a savvy, driven individual keen to join a pioneering business at exciting time of new product and proposition development. You will work alongside the CEO, Strategy & Innovation Director and Client Services Director to lead inbound sales and marketing efforts including content development and social media marketing.
You will leverage any existing networks and experience to build our brand, grow awareness of and engagement with our products and deliver highly-qualified business leads.
You will be responsible for Dub's brand voice (globally), online presence/sales channel and setting the global marketing objectives. The role will also involve working with our regional teams to ensure local implementation of the marketing plan to maximise exposure and drive sales and revenue growth.
You will be joining a growing team of curious, smart and ambitious people, who are passionate about online qualitative research, user research, co-creation and agile innovation.
You are passionate about and experienced in both inbound and outbound marketing and engaging people online through social media. You want to grow in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are a team player with excellent communication skills combined with a strong affinity for technology, consumer insight, design research and innovation.
You’ll need to be self-motivated and able to direct your own work as well as work closely with others when it counts. You’ll have a drive to excel, be detail-obsessed and focussed on delivering business results and not just nice words and pretty pictures.
In this role you will:
- Develop our global digital marketing strategy, conversion funnels and associated budgets
- Measurement and reporting of digital marketing ROI & KPIs
- Nurturing B2B client engagement across social media channels
- Design, development & implementation of PPC campaigns
- Fostering internal thought-leadership
- Run, monitor and report on online campaigns and social media activities
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Creation and publication of marketing collateral and digital content including blogs, email, webinar, case study and white papers
- Lead initiatives focussed on content generation to position Dub as an industry leader
- Use of innovative/emerging tools and technologies to facilitate achievement of marketing objectives
- Evaluate emerging technologies and digital marketing opportunities
Manage the brand image across online and offline channels
To win in this role you need:
To have skills, and be able to demonstrate them, not just talk about them, in the following areas:
- Writing and executing lucid marketing and content strategies
- Copywriting/content creation (blogs, case studies, email campaigns etc)
- SEO & SEM
- Google AdWords
- Using Salesforce CRM (or similar) and Hubspot (or similar inbound marketing platforms)
- Content creation - authoring and editing
- Email campaigns (using Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp or similar)
- Marketing automation / inbound marketing
- Communication via social media and in-person
- Budget management and financial reporting
- Supplier management
Nice to haves:
- Basic data-handling and programming skills
- Experience or sound knowledge of consumer insight industry
- An interest in the latest trends in marketing, sales, technology and social media