Finance Director - Sports Company.
A well-recognised sports related business is working exclusively with Robert Half to recruit a new Finance Director to join their Surrey Head Office. If you are interested in working in an autonomous Finance Director role for an expanding and consumer focused business then please apply to find out more.
This business has a great reputation in the UK and is really looking for value add finance professional who enjoy interacting with operational managers and leading process improving around financial reporting and control.
This organisation owns a number of brands, this is very much a multi-site and operationally visible role. We need a technically strong Financial Controller, Finance Manager or Head of Finance who is looking to step up into their first Finance Director vacancy.
If you love working with bright entrepreneurs who are very consumer focused then this is the role for you.
As Finance Director you will be required to join the existing management team to really drive robust financial control, improved management information, commercial support and improved strategic guidance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage a talented existing finance team,
- Drive commercial improvement around financial controls, systems and group reporting.
- Review all business line management accounts.
- Manage all investment and banking relationships
- Take full ownership of the FP&A function, personally lead all budgets, forecasts and strategic planning.
- Drive process control around supply chain, stock control and manufacturing.
- Provide commercial and profit lead analysis around business performance and growth opportunities.
- Act as a true board member to guard financial performance, mitigate risk and lead growth opportunities
- Manage the AR, AP, Payroll and Fixed Asset teams.
- Manage all internal and external audit relationships.
This role are very varied and would enable someone to build an exciting career with a growing business.
This organisation has a number of flagship sponsorship deals and is every visible in the UK sporting world, it touches on sports retail, entertainment and leisure.
We are looking for a technical strong qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) who has an impressive commercial mind-set.
This would ideally suit an ambitious individual who is looking to set up into their first Finance Director position, if you are currently working for a large business as a Financial Controller, Finance Manager or Head of Finance this could be a brilliant next step.
This business is a strong and well recognised sports related business in Surrey. Other than sporting competitions they get heavily involved in sponsorship, events and corporate entertainment.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Finance Director should be looking to earn around GBP80,000 - GBP90,000 + Car Allowance, Bonus and Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.