Assistant Locality Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to take the first step on the management ladder within a company which has a proven track record of offering excellent career progression to ambitious, hardworking individuals.By joining us as an Assistant Locality Manager you will provide day to day support to the Locality Manager, splitting your time within the office and within a number of services in Farnborough.
Are you ready for the challenge?
About the role
Your duties will include:
- supporting your Locality Manager to guide, motivate and encourage your staff to provide a quality service in line with organisational values, policies and practices.
- working with relatives and outside agencies, including health professionals, social workers and advocates, to meet the needs of the people we support.
- establishing and monitoring service budgets.
- managing person-centred rotas and the recruitment of new staff.
- leading by example and being a positive role model for your team.
The role involves direct support, meaning you will split your time between supporting people and working in the office.
We're looking for someone who:
- has experience of working with people with a wide range of needs, for example autism and complex learning disabilities
- is able to prioritise workload, manage their own time, delegate tasks and meet deadlines.
- has up to date knowledge of the personalisation agenda and can provide Active Support.
- can develop positive working relationships with Dimensions - including the people we support, their families, internal colleagues and external agencies.
- is willing to work towards a Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care/Leadership and Management for Care Services
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a sector leading benefits package, more details can be found in the Careers section of our website via the button below.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
We welcome applications from people from Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic backgrounds.
Want to apply for this role?
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please read the attached documents which provide additional information and click on the button below to complete the application process.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail please call Lyn Grist on .