Robert Half are working with a leading engineering business based in Bristol to recruit a Financial Controller for their Bristol office. We are looking for someone with a strong technical background who is looking to grow into a wider, more commercial role. The role will manage a small team and report to the Finance Director.
- Daily and weekly management of cash position of all companies within the group.
- Develop and support the finance team
- Support for the Finance Director as and when required
- Provide financial information and support to the sites as and when required
- Provide financial information to Group Directors as and when required
- Provision of accurate monthly group and subsidiary management accounts within the set timetable
- Regular reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts for each company
- Ensuring any other statutory returns are completed in a timely manner
- Preparation of Group and Subsidiary statutory accounts in conjunction with Group and Operations FDs and full liaison with auditors and tax consultants.
- Management of the company bank accounts and key point of contact with bank for group
- Continual review of systems and processes looking for improvements and efficiencies as the companies grow and requirements change.
- Compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Regular management of the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger to ensure the cash position of the Company is maximised whilst still ensuring Suppliers are paid in a way which does not impact on contract deliverability
- Any other ad hoc duties as may be required and as are commensurate with the grade of the post.
- Qualified finance professional, ACA, CIMA, ACCA.
- Management experience
For more information please contact Oliver Price at Robert half on or email your cv
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.