Resourcer / Recruitment Consultant
Resourcer / Recruitment Consultant | Chester | GBP16,000 - GBP20,000 plus uncapped commission
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our ranks as a resourcer / recruitment consultant. MBA are looking for a candidate with experience working towards targets or KPIs. Full training will be provided so no recruitment experience is required.
- GBP16,000 - GBP20,000 plus uncapped commission
- 22 days paid annual leave
- A day off on your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Local discounts
- Regular rewards and incentives
- Career development
What the resourcer / recruitment consultant will do:
- Be an ambassador for both MBA's and the client's company values
- Use recruitment techniques to source and assess candidates through the recruitment process
- Take ownership of the full candidate experience from initial contact to final stage
- Evaluate candidate suitability
- Thoroughly support your candidates with honest feedback and coach them through each stage of the assessment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a high volume, KPI/target driven role
- A strong desire to succeed
- Emotional resilience
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
Established in 2007 MBA has become one of the fastest growing RPO's in the UK. Working with internationally recognised brands has earned us a reputation for outstanding service delivery, exceptional talent management and innovative acquisition strategies.
MBA work in partnership with our clients, essentially as an extension of their HR department. Our innovative technical infrastructure, including our in-house MBActive, uses technologically advanced tools to create a VIP experience for candidates from application to on-boarding, making it an exciting place to work and at the cutting edge of modern recruitment.