Qualified Social Worker Locum - Hospital Team
We are currently looking for an Experienced Hospital Social Worker to work on a full or part time basis (covering shift work Mon-Fri 8-8 and weekends 9-5) locum contract for a local authority in the Surrey area working in the Hospital Team
Duties, Responsibilities & Candidate
- The candidate must have experience working in an acute hospital setting and complete assessments in order to facilitate safe discharge.
- They must be able to work under pressure especially times of high hospital escalation.
- They will require knowledge of Mental Capacity Act, Care Act, Delayed Discharges Act and Human Rights Act.
- They will be working as part of a team within an acute setting and working in partnership with health and social care.
- To have experience in working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, dealing with complex case work and progressing hospital discharges.
- To have experience of attending multi-disciplinary team meetings and discharge planning meeting.
- It is essential to have good communication skills and be able to complete good quality assessments and support plans.
The pay rate is GBP26 - GBP28 per hour limited
Mileage and travel expenses reimbursed
In order to be considered for this position you must be a HCPC Registered Qualified Social Worker with relevant post qualifying experience. You must also be a car driver with the ability and willingness to travel independently, undertaking community visits and work flexibly.
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Lameez Peer in confidence on / or email
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency