SERVICE MANAGER - TIPTON
GBP40,000 PER ANNUM
White Knight Recruitment are working with a small care provider in the Midlands who are looking to recruit a Service Manager for a purpose-built rehabilitation unit providing a specialist 24-hour nursing service and care to adults with severe, enduring mental illness or mild learning disabilities aged between 18 and 65.
As the Service Manager you will be responsible for the management of all care staff, efficient and effective day to day running and further development of the Service in line with the company needs and the requirements of the company. The main aim will be to ensure the Service Users well being by promoting the philosophy of privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights, and fulfilment within a policy of managed risk taking.
The main responsibilities of the role are, but not limited to:
- To lead, direct, supervise and support staff working within the Service in providing a network of services which can respond flexibility to the needs of the service users as individuals.
- To ensure budgetary control of the Service is maintained in accordance with Camino Healthcare's guidelines.
- To contribute to the formulation of a business plan for the purpose of planning and implementation of any new development as identified for the promotion of services for agreement by The Board.
- Overall responsibility for management of the Service in efficient and effective manner within available resources and controlled annual budgets agreed by the finance team under the supervision of the Finance Controller.
- To ensure that appropriate interventions are planned for patients in conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensure the emotional, spiritual, physical, medical and material needs of the Service User are recognised, assessed, and met where possible. This will involve ensuring there are regular planned reviews, assessments, and formulation of care plans for all users of the services in liaison with other professional workers.
- To ensure a high standard of nursing care in the application of clinical nursing procedures and treatment, in accordance with the best practice and the NMC code of conduct.
- To ensure the implementation of agreed care plans, treatment plans, and risk assessments in liaisons with the MDT.
To be considered for this position you must have a wealth of experience at a management level within a similar service working with this client group. You will also be a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin number.
Should you wish to discuss this role in more detail please contact Ben Dixon at White Knight Recruitment on or .
To view full list of our vacancy please visit