Facilities Administrator (Part-time, 25 hours per week)
Part-time Facilities Administrator
The Facilities Administrator will support the Chessington Team with administration and be responsible for all incoming/outgoing deliveries. The Facilities Administrator will be the point of contact for any external facilities related contractors and for arranging ordering, delivery and payment of office supplies for Chessington.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- The point of contact in Chessington for arranging outgoing deliveries for samples and receiving incoming deliveries
- First point of contact for arranging help for visitors. Arranging food and transport.
- Phoenix system administration
- Opening and distributing daily post.
- Liaising with the Stoke office in relation to maintenance/facilities building related issues and requirements.
- Point of contact for external visitors to include IT contractors, Landlord, inspections.
- Responsible for ordering office stationery ensuring that that office supplies do not run out, eg toiletries & stationery
- Weekly testing of the fire alarm
- Arranging payment and delivery of milk and tea/coffee supplies to the Chessington office.
- Be the point of contact for authorising invoices relating to any stationery and food orders for Chessington.
- When required contact trades to fix issues. e.g electricians, window cleaner, cleaner, etc Liaise with external IT provider for any IT related issues in Chessington to ensure the office is up to date and in full working order.
- Work with Quality Assurance to supply test certificates & information.
- Manage frame sample library for Chessington office. Ad hoc administration support to the Design Team.
- Ability to work independently towards project goals and timelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Flexible Uses own initiative Identifies improvements to working practices and identifies better ways of working
- Private Healthcare cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan Life Assurance cover (3 x salary)
- Long Term Disability Insurance cover (Deferred period 26 weeks)
- Business Travel Insurance
- 23 days holiday per annum (Pro-rata for part-time)
- Annual Season Travel ticket loan
- Ride to Work Bike Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
This is a part-time role for 25 hours per week. The post holder would be required to work for 5 hours each day Monday to Friday but we will be flexible on start and finish times.
Apply for Facilities Administrator (Part-time, 25 hours per week)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly