Residential Property Lawyer
My client offers a range of legal services, providing advice and experience to clients in their business and personal affairs. Their practice areas include commercial and residential property; corporate and commercial services; litigation; wills, trusts and other private client services; employment and intellectual property
They are looking to hire an experienced, high quality Property Lawyer to join their strong residential team.
You will be part of a strong residential property team (a number of more junior lawyers in the department) and will be expected to bring in most of your own work. The ideal candidate would need to be billing at least GBP200k / year at present.
The job is suitable for an experienced residential property solicitor with a minimum of five years PQE.
Candidate Profile and experience
The right candidate will have:
- at least 5 years' experience of residential conveyancing work
- a thorough understanding of the law and practice surrounding conveyancing
- the ability to supervise junior lawyers
- the confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
- the ability to be an enthusiastic team player, with great people skills
- good organisational, time management and IT skills
- the ability to multi-task under pressure
- a keen eye for detail
- excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
- a history of strong billing (evidence of billing GBP200k a year at present)
- a desire and the ability to help in the growth of the residential property department
Very competitive plus bonus