Part-time Customer Service Representative - Flexible
Part-time Customer Service Representatives
We are approaching our busiest time of the year as we build up to Christmas and we're looking for talented Customer Service Representatives who are passionate about creating a great customer experience to join our Award Winning Contact Centre based in our QVC Customer Operations Centre on the Knowsley Industrial Estate.
To be truly great in this role, you'll bring your personality and energy along with the ability to tailor your service to our customers' needs (we don't believe in scripted calls). You will also have a passion for creating an incredible customer experience every time.
We need people who have a friendly, professional and natural telephone manner with the ability to effectively handle inbound calls from our customers, demonstrating tact, discretion & patience, whilst dealing with a high level of confidentiality. Good interpersonal and communication skills along with team spirit are essential for this role.
As a Customer Service Representative you will:
- Deliver a great customer experience to all QVC customers
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolving customer issues at first point of contact
- Meet department and individual productivity goals of customer call times to ensure our customers aren’t kept waiting
- Make suggestions and notify the correct departments of any concerns that could impact our customers shopping experience
- Put forward your ideas on how to improve the customer experience
- Provide a positive image of QVC to every customer in line with the QVC brand and Values.
- To undertake any such other duties of a similar nature that may be assigned from time to time.
Training & Support
We're not looking for the finished representative, but what we are looking for is someone who can learn quickly and has the right mix of great customer service experience and the desire to go the extra mile for our customers. You will also need great attention to detail and accuracy.
We will provide you with up to 4 weeks training. This training will provide you with all the technical skills you need for the job. You will be fully trained on our systems and technology however good PC skills are essential for this role.
- 23 days holiday entitlement (pro-rata)
- Share Success Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension plan - employee contribution is 4% and employer contribution is 8% of basic salary.
- Staff discount of 20% on products sold at QVC and access to the onsite staff shop featuring heavily discounted goods.
- MyQVC Rewards - Retail discount scheme – offering discounts from a wide range of retailers and suppliers and many more!
Our call volumes change regularly based on the products being sold per hour so flexibility is crucial for us to ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Available Shifts include: (Various start dates throughout 2017)
Part time Days 15 hour contract, including an additional 10 hour flex. You must be flexible between 7am - 6pm Monday - Sunday
Part time Days (Weekends Only) 15 hour contract, flexible start times between 7am and 10am, your shifts will last for 7.5 hours per day. You must be flexible between the hours of 7am-6pm Saturday and Sunday.
Part time Evenings 10 hour contract, including an additional 10 hour flex uplift You must be flexible between 5pm - 1am Monday - Sunday
Part time Evenings 25 hour contract, working 5pm - 10pm. You must be flexible between Monday - Sunday as you will be scheduled to work 5 out of 7 days on this contract.
Part time Evenings (Weekends Only)15 hour contract flexible start times between 4pm and 5pm, your shifts will last for 7.5 hours per day. You must be flexible between the hours of 4pm-1am Saturday and Sunday.
Part time Evenings 25 hours, working Tuesday - Saturday 5pm - 10pm
Part time Evenings 25 hours, working Sunday - Thursday 5pm - 10pm
Part time Evenings 20 hours, working Friday - Monday 5pm - 10pm
For parents claiming Tax credits we will increase the contract to 16 hours per week from the 15 hours basic.
What happens next?
- If this sounds like the role for you – click ‘Apply’
- Visit our website and fill in our online application form which shouldn’t take more than half an hour or so to complete
- If you pass the online assessment, we will be in touch to let you know the next steps.
- Attend a recruitment event at one of our sites, which will take about 2 hours. You’ll get to meet the team and see what the job’s really like.
We look forward to hearing from you!