Senior Marketing Executive - eCRM
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Location: London, United Kingdom
Base Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 Depending on Experience
* Numerically Skilled - part of the interview process includes a numeracy test which is said to be quite challenging.*
I'm currently working with the world's leading online financial solution provider who are challenging the established financial institutions to make applying for credit more straightforward and providing better outcomes for customers.
They are currently looking for an analytical data driven eCRM executive who has a passion for building customer engagement and creating meaningful customer journeys. Their eCRM channel has grown exponentially over the last year and represents one of the fastest growing areas of the business.
The chosen candidate will be adept at using enterprise eCRM software Salesforce Marketing Cloud is used but this is not prerequisite to applying for the role).
They will be able to create campaigns, build journeys, analyse trends and test subject lines and creative formats. Their CRM programme is incredibly complex and will require a huge amount of diligence and attention to detail. This role is perfect for someone looking to build a long-lasting career in CRM.Responsibilities:
- Manage eCRM campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (a.k.a Exact Target)
- Measure, report and analyse campaign data to optimise performance
- Work closely with product and tech teams to implement and manage customer journeys
- Work closely with creative and compliance teams to create new emails and get approval
- Test messaging and creative routes to improve campaign performance
- Create reports and communicate campaign performance with clarity and insight
- Proactively suggest routes for improved campaign performance
- Implement campaign tracking to measure campaign performance
- A 2:1 (or better) degree
- 1 to 3 years' experience in eCRM marketing
- Experience using enterprise eCRM software - preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Teamwork and drive
- Creative thinking
- A can-do, get-it-done attitude and the ability to think in a well-organised way
- A curious mind
- Experience with notifications in apps
- Using CRM data for targeting on Facebook and other display networks
- Experience in gathering and using user-generated data such as reviews
If this sounds like you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career please apply within.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.