Compliance & Quality Manager
Compliance & Quality Manager - Leicester GBP 60,000 + benefits
If you have experience in the Print and Mail industry and knowledge of ISO 27001 then this could be the opportunity for you
As Compliance & Quality Manager, you will be a highly organised, proactive individual with excellent planning and prioritising ability. You will be commercially aware, able to assimilate and present information clearly and effectively to the board and build strong relationships based on trust and credibility with your own team and senior management. You will proactively ensure that the Company is compliant with current Health & Safety legislation and International Standards 9001, 14001, 22301, 27001. Responsibilities include:
- proactively maintain Registers of Legislation / Health & Safety / Environmental / Data Protection etc.
- actively monitor and plan the implementation of new and proposed legislation
- maintain management systems to comply with ISO 9001, 14001, 22301, 27001, CPAS, FSC / PEFC
- drive and coordinate employee awareness of company policies, procedures, quality and compliance
- strategically plan / direct / coordinate / promote quality assurance activities and awareness throughout the business
- proactively identify / assess / mitigate operational, strategic and reputational risk
- drive the scheduling programme of internal and external audits striving for excellence and continuous improvement
- review and act upon non-conformances ensuring preventative actions are tracked and closed
- ensure external surveillance / due diligence / insurance assessor visits are dealt with in a timely manner
- ensure stringent procedures are applied to effectively investigate incidents and accidents, making recommendations upon completion.
- lead and motivate your own team, ensuring their L&D needs are maintained and their desired career progression is addressed with objectives set and KPI's implemented
- in-depth understanding of the GRDP legislation and its implementation within business
Our client is a Leicester based print, electronic and postal services provider that offers a flexible end-to-end solution for critical document outsourcing with an enviable blue chip client base including many FTSE 100 companies.
You will have a relevant level 5 (or above) qualification in Quality Management or similar technical discipline and experience in monitoring the impact of customer and operational activity on compliance and risk management. You will have experience in:
- ISO 27001 working methodologies
- drafting / implementation / managing Business Management Systems
- information security / quality / health and safety / environment
- drafting policies and procedures
- leading and developing a team
- incidents / accident investigation and resolution
If you wish to be considered for the role of Compliance & Quality Manager, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272522A4.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: compliance quality manager ISO ISO22301 risk health safety manager quality director jobs Leicester ISO9001 environment marketing print mail industry quality risk compliance jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.