9ine Consulting are a management consultancy who focus on education, with a specialism in technology. We work with our clients from the classroom out, to develop the use of technology so it is effective in supporting teaching and learning. We are a relatively young organisation with clients within the UK and internationally.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support day to day operations. You will need to quickly understand 9ine’s services and work closely with the Operations Director and Managing Director to manage a broad range of tasks, including both administrative and office management.
9ine has an ethos of promotion from within; this role could be a stepping stone to a career as a consultant or project manager within the practice.
- Assistant to Operations Director and Managing Director,
- Coordinate meetings and diaries,
- Attend meetings and manage the agenda and write up of meeting minutes,
- Carry out administrative tasks such as DBS checks and providing access to key systems.
- Office management and ordering of resources,
- Providing day to day support to the Operations Manager and Managing Director,
- Collating draft invoices and issuing to Managing Director,
- Collating management reports,
- Additional tasks which are reasonable and aligned to the role of an Executive Assistant.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as an assistant or office manager,
- A high level of competency with report writing and formal documentation,
- Clear communication skills,
- Experience working with Google Suite,
- Educational qualifications to A-level (preferably to degree level).
You will be:
- Highly organised and motivated,
- Clear communicator and polite,
- Able to work in a flexible environment and to manage your own time effectively,
- Outgoing, confident and an ability to think and act quickly,
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to think creatively and suggest and present new ideas,
- Ability to prioritise a large workload, be organised and methodical and be able to work within budgets and to timelines,
- Be able to build successful working relationships with internal team and clients,
- Be able to work on your own initiative, respond well to pressure and be agile in working in a fast paced company.