Digital Content Producer
Digital Content Producer
GBP28,756 - GBP29,861 pa (pro rata, 18.75 hours per week)
Closing date: 21 August 2017 (at midnight)
We're looking for a proactive individual with extensive experience of production planning and management through the whole lifecycle of film projects to join our Digital Advice team as a Digital Content Producer.
Shelter's Digital Advice team is part of a Services division dedicated to maintaining and strengthening the organisation's position as the centre of excellence in the provision of online housing advice. In this role you will be working with people across the organisation to build a folio of quality film content to be published across a number of platforms.
Benefits include 30 days' annual leave (pro rata), the possibility of flexible working and significant opportunities for learning and development.
Your key responsibilities:
- Planning, producing, shooting and editing films and animation for use across all digital advice channels, working with external agencies and internal SMEs as required
- Leading film projects through the entire creative process, from concept development right through to post production and deployment
- Working closely with our Online team to support, build and manage Shelter's library of footage and other digital media assets
- Contributing to Shelter's digital strategy in line with our strategic goals, aims, vision and values and identifying new opportunities to enhance and improve our use of digital media
And what you'll need:
- A strong portfolio of online film content delivered to a range of briefs, extensive experience of managing YouTube channels and up-to-date knowledge of video apps for social media platforms
- Proven skills in camera operating, lighting and sound recording and experience of working with presenters and case studies who have little/no front of camera experience
- A good understanding of all aspects of post-production, including editing, sound design, digitisation, grading and rendering plus advanced knowledge of Premier Pro or an equivalent editing package
- A customer-focused, collaborative and results-driven approach, lots of creativity and innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas, methods and processes
For further information about the role and the benefits of working for Shelter please visit our website.
Shelter is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of clients, in particular children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff, workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
At Shelter, we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation. We are facing diverse problems, so need diverse people to tackle them.
Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through our advice, support and legal services. And we campaign to make sure that, one day, no one will have to turn to us for help.
We're here so no one has to fight bad housing or homelessness on their own.
Shelter does not accept unsolicited CVs from external recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them
Please click on the 'Apply' button to complete an application for this post. You will be redirected to this vacancy on the Shelter careers page where you will need to register and complete your application.