Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultancy
This highly specialist, elite Recruitment and Search firm pride themselves on strong relationships with top tier clients and finance professionals across Infrastructure, Energy, Private Equity and Real Estate.
Established over 10 years ago, they have maintained exclusive relationships with London's most significant institutions in the Financial sector, bringing new talent into this lucrative industry.
They are the trusted partner of the world's biggest banks, funds and advisors, placing elite candidates into highly sought-after, prestigious roles globally.
Working for this firm can offer you???
- The chance to relocate to the company's New York office after 6-12 months
- The opportunity to carve out your own niche role in the business, with a personal client and candidate base to oversee
- Team days out to celebrate success - the most recent was white water rafting and a long lunch at one of London's top Michelin starred restaurants.
- Unrivalled commission structure
- Additional cash bonuses for high achievers
Financial Services Recruitment is a diverse and seriously exciting industry, offering you the chance to build your skills across both candidate and client relationships.
You could be meeting with prospective candidates, attending client meetings, networking to create new business, or simply enjoying the perks that come from being a successful Recruitment Consultant in your first few weeks.
- Ideal candidates for this role will be Graduates or Second Jobbers, preferably with existing recruitment experience, although this is not essential.
- Drive, ambition and an entrepreneurial attitude are essential, along with a superstar quality that sets you apart from the competition
- Perhaps you have also played semi-professional sport or have an excellent academic background
- Overall, you will have to have high levels of tenacity, resilience and gravitas to succeed in this Recruitment Search firm as a Graduate.
The basic salary for this role is up to GBP30,000 (the most generous in the Recruitment industry), however this is purely based on your previous work experience and ability to sell yourself in the interview.
If you are a fresh Graduate with little work experience, you can realistically expect between GBP22,000-25,000.
Thanks to the company's generous commission package, you could double your salary to GBP50,000 OTE in your first year with this top-end Recruitment and Executive Search firm.
To apply, please send your CV to Harriet via the "Apply" button and if you require any additional information, please visit or give us a call directly.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to stay up to date on all our latest news and roles!