Quality Engineer cGBP40-50k + Bonus + Benefits
South East ABJ3233
As Quality Engineer, you will be pivotal in assisting new technology validation and development through product and process evaluation for new technologies. As quality engineer you will develop the relevant Quality Processes to support and assure Quality is embedded within these innovative technologies.
As quality engineer, you will be part of continuous improvement to the design and development of our products and support all departments in developing and implementing quality systems related to regulatory conformance and other GMP and related quality standards.
- Participate in technical development and delivery of innovation, by assisting product and technology validation through specific quality protocols.
- As part of the technology development and qualification work-stream, the role will require the development and preparation of experiments, and experimental design, and the review and validation of results.
- Assessment of supplier's capability in line with the third party Supplier quality partnership principles using an APQP approach.
- Cooperates with Global, Regional and local functions for the sign off new commercial prototypes and assessment of process capability in order to enable a smooth transition into local production and launches.
- Supports embedding the use of Quality tools across all technical areas within new product development.
- Support the Quality Manager in development of the Quality Standards for Commercial acceptance.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree MSc or PhD in a science/engineering discipline
- Product and manufacturing experience min (medium level)
- Qualified as a Lead Auditor with a recognised authority.
- Experienced in Supplier Management using APQP models.
- Knowledge in design of experiments and statistical process control (SPC) by using Six-Sigma Tools
- Knowledge in statistical analysis of quality data and reporting
- Practice of problem solving and Continual Improvement Tools (CIP)
- Excellent teamwork, communication and analytical skills
- Very good proficiency in MS-Office and statistical software e.g. Minitab
- Broad understanding of Supply chain models
- Experience in working across multiple functions/projects
- Strong influencing, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills across diverse cultures
- Decision making
- Ability to adapt fast and self-develop
Full Time. Permanent (35hr week) Benefits Package Includes Strong Pension, Bonus, 5 weeks holiday, Share save and share reward schemes,
TO APPLY: Please contact Alison Basson (T: / (0)) directly.