Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 6 Positions Available
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Due to business growth, we are expanding the teams at our London offices, and have opportunities for you to join us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will focus on building relationships across a specific industry, working on behalf of our clients to find and secure talented individuals to work for them. It's a fast paced and varied role that will see you using a variety of techniques to generate candidates including headhunting, advertising, social media, networking and referrals. You will learn how to develop business with clients, nurture relationships, manage the recruitment process, and to consistently deliver the activity that drives revenue.
Training & Career Development
Our training programme is well known for producing top billers and we will make sure you have access to the same opportunities that they have all enjoyed. You will be partnered with a mentor who will oversee your career development, and receive 1:1 coaching on an ongoing basis.
All our new starters take part in a structured, 12 month training programme where you will learn about all aspects of recruitment including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, developing new business, building relationships with clients, negotiating, overcoming objectives and much more.
- Full training, including a structured 12 month programme for those new to recruitment
- Opportunity to earn commission from day one
- Ongoing training and development
- Fast track career progression where you will be promoted atleast once a year
- 1:1 mentoring and coaching
- An uncapped and competitive commission scheme
- Quarterly bonuses
- Quarterly celebration lunches
- Incentive trips abroad (Mexico/Miami/Dubai)
- Prospect to travel abroad on the job
- Gym allowance
- Friday socials
- Stunning offices
- Regular charity events
- Company sports teams
- Opportunity to manage teams
- Working with top tier clients
- High performance company culture