KYC Quality Assurance Analyst
Robert Half is pleased to be recruiting for a leading Financial Services business based in Birmingham City Centre. There are multiple positions available on a permanent basis.
You will be joining the Know Your Customer (KYC) Quality Assurance (QA) team providing a level one control over KYC file quality. The team operates a consistent, post onboarding, sample based check over the global Client Onboarding (COB) function. KYC QA is a global function with regional teams supported by Birmingham and Bangalore centres.
- Profound knowledge of Know your Customer (KYC) matters and topics with significant KYC operations experience
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to think laterally around issues, proposing solutions where required
- Experience with investment banking clients, preferably with risk and complex client entity structures
- Ability to work to high standards and under strong time constraints
- Excellent personal organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Additional European language
- A high level of interpersonal communication skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders, providing support and coaching to them in their role in the change effort
- The ability to utilise your own area of expertise and knowledge to contribute to significant improvements in operational processes and policies. Combine subject matter expertise and able to transfer knowledge to colleagues
- KYC subject matter expert
Salary & Benefits
There are multiple positions available at various salary levels. Please apply now with a recent version of your CV for immediate consideration. If you would like any further information, please contact Marcus Barnes on .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.