Payroll and Pensions Officer - LTE Group
Great holiday allowance, excellent benefits package, 1000s of retail discounts and fantastic pension options.
The LTE Group is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK - Join our group today!
We have a great opportunity to join our HR Shared Services Team as our new Payroll and Pensions Officer on permanent, full time (37hrs per week) basis.
Location: One Central Park (moving to our Wythenshawe Campus Early 2018)
- Acting as the first point of contact for all payroll and pension queries, via phone, email and in person; responding promptly whilst managing expectations effectively.
- Provide impartial information on pensions schemes and processing procedures
- Accurate and timely input into the HR system in line with deadlines
- Complete monthly pension control processes, investigating and resolving queries
- Maintaining accurate audit trails
The LTE group structure encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations (The Manchester College, Novus, MOL and LTE) allowing them the freedom to focus on their own learners, colleagues, stakeholders and communities, whilst providing the support and added value of a Group.
The role of Payroll and Pensions Officer will be responsible for the timely, efficient and effective first line administrative service to all employees and third parties on payroll and pension issues.
In order to do the role you will need:
- Extensive experience of working in a HR Administrative capacity, preferable in a shared services environment.
- Experience of using the HR system i-Trent.
- Knowledge of the Teachers Pension Scheme and/or Local Government Pension Scheme
- English and Maths grade A* - C GCSE or equivalent
- Certificate in either payroll and/or pension would be desirable
If interested please apply today!
The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.