Panoramic Associates are exclusively partnering with a care provider based in the North West who are looking for an Assistant Director of Children's services to join their highly established organisation. This is a superb opportunity for someone with great experience in children's services to share and build on that experience. The Assistant Director of Children's services will be accountable to the Director of Operations and responsible for leading and developing the children's operational services and responsibilities of the organisation and making sure that all services meet and preferably exceed statutory requirements and good practice standards.
- It is essential that the successful candidate is a qualified Social worker
- Relevant management/leadership experience or the ability to demonstrate sufficient experience in similar roles
- Previous experience in managing Children's regulated services
- Up to date knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements in the areas of responsibility of the post
- Management of change and development
- Development of new and existing services/project management
- Ability to understand the differing needs of health, social and educational services
- Financial management and extensive experience of managing complex budgets
- Experience within companies with a
- Extensive safeguarding knowledge and experience
- You need to have worked at an executive level to be right for this role.
- BA/SW, CQSW, DipSW, CSS, or equivalent and registered with the Health and Care Professions
- Relevant management qualification
For a confidential conversation - please do get in touch as we would be happy to discuss this further.