Senior Manager Regime (SMR) Officer
Due to growth and the introduction of a new regulatory regime my client, a leading name in the Wealth Management industry, currently seek a talented graduate to join their executive team.
The role is varied and you will be joining the team in the early stages of implementation of the SMR installation. Duties will include:
- Assisting in building the SMR and reasonable steps framework.
- Provide input into the technology used to evidence SMR and reasonable steps framework.
- Help embed the framework across the organisation.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is in place for final SMR submission.
- Ensure that the frameworks are compliant and assisting with the certification process.
Applicants will be degree educated with experience in the financial services industry in a compliance / regulatory role. You will possess outstanding communication / organisation skills and have an adaptable and positive approach to tasks at hand.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected wealth management firm and work alongside senior executives within the business in a role that has excellent long term prospects.