Business Development Manager
- Experience with I&C's and new business (3 years minimum).
- Strong sales experience within a B2B environment.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- To be able to work in a fast pace organisation maintaining or exceeding KPI's.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all company support teams to deliver a positive experience.
- A strategic thinker who can interpret the needs of the client and deliver a targeted solution.
- A self-starter with the ability to work under their own initiative.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a TPI that is on the incline and constantly growing, with the aim to increase their market share. Thus with your contribution and expertise these aims will become a reality. Allowing the correct candidate to display and use their full skill set within the role as well as reaping the financial rewards alongside.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with james or call.
Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space.