Financial Crime Project Manager
A new opportunity has arisen for a Financial Crime Project Manager to join a Tier One bank based in London. The role sits in the COO for Regulation, Compliance and Financial Crime Change team and covers key regulatory projects including AML, ABC, MiFID II and Market Abuse Directive.
As Financial Crime Project Manager, you will be responsible for working with the Programme Director to conduct initial impact assessment, scope, plan and deliver the necessary changes within the Regulatory, Compliance and Financial Crime space.
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Devising, organising and implementing project
- Supervising work execution
- Maintaining project plans and reporting on project status
- Accounting for programs and project cost against budget and time
- Seeking approval of relevant stakeholders
- Mitigating project risks and resolving issues
- Managing stakeholders across AFC, business partners and infrastructure groups to ensure alignment of approach and execution
- Ensuring that all projects are run in accordance with AFC Project governance standards and methodologies
- Establishing and maintaining a partnership with Technology counterparts, specifically with regulatory filtering teams, which is key to ensure the successful implementation of key initiatives
- Ensuring on-going alignment with other inter-dependent projects and initiatives across the group
- Measuring outcomes to evaluate post-implementation benefits realisation and lessons learned
You will need to display the below skills/experience to be considered for the position:
- Robust business Project Manager skill set gained from multiple end-to-end deliveries
- Ample experience within banking, preferably investment banking or top tier consultancy
- Demonstrable delivery experience within Compliance, Financial Crime and/or Regulatory projects
- Excellent communication and senior stakeholder management skills (up to MD)
The Financial Crime Project Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to join a greenfield programme which should not be overlooked. Please do get in touch to discuss further.