Project Manager/Programme/Consultant/Project Controls
2 days left
- Full Time
Project Management Consultant - Permanent - London
My client has a number of vacancies to join their consultancy firm to work with clients primarily in London and the South East (some travel to other locations may be required). The ideal candidate will have 3 or 4 years Project Management/Project Controls experience or be looking to move into their 2nd or 3rd job.
You will need to be able to manage uncertainty and to prove you can solve problems as you will often be part of a team brought in to rescue or support troubled projects and any experience of this will be crucial.
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and will have experience of working as a consultant and be looking for their first move.
- This role requires the holder to have a valid UK driving license.
- Ideally experience working in the public sector as a consultant eg Justice, Policing or Energy sectors.
- Demonstrate practical experience in one or more of our client's PPM capabilities of Project Control (including Earned Value), Planning and Scheduling, Project Risk Management, Cost Estimating and Forecasting, Through-life Management Planning and Assurance.
- Have experience of working in a project environment.
- Be a confident individual who can perform when working as part of a team or when acting independently with support from colleagues.
- Be articulate with good presentation and written communication skills.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm to contribute to the growth of a successful business.
- Be a member of an appropriate professional body (such as APM) and have a desire for further professional development.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own so please ask them to mention you when they apply.
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.