TA Manager EMEA (part-time) - £50k pro-rata - Herts
TA Manager EMEA (part-time) – £50k pro-rata – Herts
Our client is a market-leading, international software organisation. They are looking for an experienced recruitment manager to join their organisation and oversee part of its European operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced TA manager or business partner, looking for part-time work, to join a fast-paced organisation at an exciting time of change, becoming a Recruitment lynchpin for the EMEA region.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is PART-TIME, 3 days per week (with further potential flexibility to work from home)
TA Manager EMEA (part-time) – £50k pro-rata – Herts - Job Role
This role will play an integral part in scaling hiring in the region, building critical stakeholder relationships, and raising market awareness/branding
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on, running the end-to-end hiring process across multiple business lines in EMEA. This will be focussed on direct sourcing via diverse social media channels.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relations with stakeholders both internally and externally, raising the profile of the TA function across the business
- Constant evolution and refinement of Recruitment processes
TA Manager EMEA (part-time) – £50k pro-rata – Herts - Key Criteria
- Strong prior experience hiring in EMEA in an inhouse environment is essential
- Exposure to working in the Technology / Professional Services / Financial Services industry is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to create strong relationships within the business
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with a data-driven mindset - but not a slave to the numbers!
- Operating in a fast-paced, growth environment
TA Manager EMEA (part-time)
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…