Business Centre/Property Manager
GBP25,000 - GBP35,000
Excellent working environment and benefits
Property Manager required to join a market leading serviced office space in Leeds city centre. You are required to deliver first class service to the clients within the building through the management of a team of receptionists and facilities team members.
The role will be extremely varied and will include:
* Managing and responding appropriately to any emergency issues that arise
* Ensuring any facilities management issues are dealt with swiftly and efficiently
* Developing and maintain effective customer relationships with on site key contacts
* Ensuring the team are providing timely solutions to customer queries
* Working to ensure customer retention through efficient customer service strategy
* Managing financial performance against income and expenditure targets by promoting add on services generating additional revenue for the business
* Deliver property management strategy and associated improvement projects
* Workforce planning to ensure smooth operation of all aspects of the building
* Management of on-site team to ensure high standards of operation are consistently achieved
* Manage, lead and inspire the team to continuously improve the customer experience
For this role you will need to have experience within customer service and operations management with a high level of commercial and financial acumen. You will also need strong people management and communication skills while being able to influence and negotiate with customers to achieve service levels and financial KPI's.
Ideally you will also have experience within the property sector and some of the following qualifications IOSH, NEBOSH and BIFM Membership
For this you will receive a salary of between GBP25,000-GBP35,000 plus benefits including 24 days holiday plus an extra days leave on your birthday, Life Assurance cover at 4 times salary, employer matched pension contributions of up to 8%, Employee Share Ownership Plan after qualifying period, eligible for Private Healthcare, 2 days paid leave per year to participate in voluntary work and many other well being incentives
Fantastic opportunity, apply today or contact Neil Blackman for further details /
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.