S4 HANA Sales Solution Architect Manager
Job title: S4 HANA Sales Solution Architect Manager
Location: United Kingdom
Position: Consultant OR Manager (multiple positions)
Salary: GBP50,000 - GBP80,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Brief: With a specialist focus on S/4 HANA Sales skills, this role will work as a Subject Matter Expert to support client accounts and project teams throughout the life cycle from sales and business development, through consulting and advisory engagements, to the design and delivery of solutions and services.
Skills required for S4 HANA Sales Solution Architect Manager job:
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach leveraging standard process methods and deliverables
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- Prepare the cost model estimates working with Service - Delivery, Solution Management to deliver the defined scope of services;
- Aligning solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
- Experience in S/4 HANA Sales architecture, roadmap and requirements analysis; Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience designing and implementing global Sales solutions.
- Understanding of the Resources industry (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources).
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (ie CTO/CIO).
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above S4 HANA Sales Solution Architect Manager job and feel that your experience fits the requirements, please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.